Friday, October 23, 2009

Waking up in Vegas...

I really can't adequately describe the crazy dream I just woke up from...I'll just share some of the images...

When the dream began, or at least what I remember happening first, I was at Oracle, working on Oracle things, with Oracle people. And there were a lot of elevators.

And then I was outside and getting in a line of 12 or 13 girls, the 13th apparently being important; some were the 13th girl's friends, some were pulled in from various sorority houses nearby. That's right. Sorority houses.


Next, I was in a store that sold lots of little figurine type things, and I was looking for something for my mom, something with a cactus on it. Why? Exactly. I'm not exaggerating when I say there were millions of things in this store. MILLIONS. I asked a clerk for assistance and she took me to another room where she proceeded to move a ginormous stuffed something in order to get to what she wanted to show me: a box with a cactus on it that sort of flipped upside down, and apparently, gave off different scents. I sniffed and only smelled wood. She was insistent that each side held a different scent. I don't think I bought the box.


Right before I woke up, I was driving around in a jeep, and there was a baby in it. And then we were by my church, sort of. I saw our worship director going into the building, that's the only reason I know it was my church.


And then, someone walked toward me with a slab of bacon and showed me a very odd tattoo which led me to get excited. Apparently this tattoo, which to me looked like two thirds of a triangle was supposed to indicate that my hometown was now represented.


I couldn't make this stuff up people!


I guess that's what I get for waking up in Vegas...and man, I seriously need some bacon now!

1 comment:

  1. your're hilarious! if only i could remember my dreams that vividly.

    ReplyDelete