Saturday, July 11, 2009

In my dreams, I quantum leap...to the land of crazy!

Okay...figure this one out...

I just awoke from a crazy dream (imagine that)...where I was in some foreign country...maybe somewhere in South America? I honestly
don't know. But I drove there. Sure. That makes sense. And I was sitting in a cafe with some random friend who also drove there (in real life, I do not know this person). And we're just sitting there, and Scott Bakula pops up. That's right. Quantum Leap Scott Bakula. And he is all chatty and telling me about his failed marriage and just sits down and we hang out for the rest of the dream. And as I'm about to leave, he's all forlorn and wondering how he can contact me. Really?

But wait. There's more. In this same dream...in the same cafe...there's also Debbie Allen. And Betty White. Apparently the name of this cafe is Cafe du Celebrity.

On the way to this cafe...in this random country...I'm driving down a road and there is a HUGE dog. I mean HUGE. Like, he's Clifford the Big Red dog, except he's sort of a rust color. HUGE.

And before that? I was in a friend's house (a real friend, but this was so NOT his real house). And it was just a mess...so unlike him. And it was apparently his birthday, but I missed it, and there were photos just strewn about...some of which I was in, but in all the ones I was in, I was sort of on the edge...in some sort of shadow. I'm sure this means something deep and dark, but really, I think it all just means I'm insane.

Scott Bakula? Really???

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

    Was this a benadryl-induced dream?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think that, but no...it was Aleve. :-)

    ReplyDelete