Saturday, July 4, 2009

Further proof that I'm completely cracked...

So, Trident White...the gum...the one in the pack with the pop out pieces of gum...that's what I chew. Flavor? Peppermint. I've tried the other flavors...just not a big fan. I've also lost interest in the version of the gum where you unwrap the pieces. Too much work. Here's where the "I'm completely cracked" part comes in...

So, you can push the gum holder out from either side...6 pieces per side. And yes, there is a proper order in which the gum should be chewed. It shouldn't matter, but for some reason, it does. Basically, my whole thing is, you must finish one side of the pack before starting on the other side. And really, you should push the pieces out in some sort of order...either left to right or top to bottom.

Every now and then, I'll hand someone my pack of gum, rather than just popping out a piece for them myself. And with the exception of my friend Jill, who is just as cracked about this as I am, it never fails that whomever I hand my gum to will pop the gum out of the pack from the wrong side, out of order...totally throwing things off. At that point, I feel like just giving them the whole pack because my brain can't handle the off-balanced-ness of it all.

See? Cracked. Completely cracked.

5 comments:

  1. you, my dear, have issues - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I don't feel so bad. I do that with the postage stamps. Have to begin using the stamps from the upper left side & work my down. It drives me crazy when they take one from any other place. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i totally get that carole!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sound just like me!!!

    ReplyDelete