Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Does my lunch make me crazy?


This is what I ate for lunch today. 

Egg roll.

Tacos.

Funnel cake.

That's right. Funnel cake. How awesome that you no longer have to visit the fair or the creepy carnival to find it. Thank you Jack in the Box. Really. Thank you.

My theory is that anything bad will just slide right out of my system because of all the fried food I eat. Might it also send me to an early grave? Well yeah. It might. But at least I'll have the satisfaction of having enjoyed what I ate.

It's not like I always eat fried food. Okay, mostly it's my food of choice and I'm lucky to have a huge tolerance for it. I did have a salad for dinner last night, so somehow, that balances this out. I'm certain of it. And anyone who says otherwise shall be slapped.

So yeah, this lunch combo was a little bit crazy, but it was also freaking delicious. Sorry for those of you who just had a salad. I'm sure that was, well, I'm sure it was...good? Sure. Let's go with that. Maybe tomorrow you'll make your own trip down the hill and find some deep fried goodness. If not, please feel free to continue living vicariously through my eating expeditions.

Until my next adventure...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I used to LOVE funnel cakes. Why is it really not surprising that you can purchase them at a national chain somewhere rather than wait for the summer fair?

    ReplyDelete