Saturday, September 18, 2010

In my dreams, I laugh hysterically with Brian Austin Green


There wasn't a whole lot to this dream, but the Brian Austin Green portion stood out enough for me to feel like I should share.

The dream started with some sort of camp scene where I was in a van being driven up a mountain with some other friends, and it was one of those scary vans that may or may not make it across a street, much less up a mountain, but we made it and I was never so happy to be out of the van in my life. There were some kids around, and I'm still not clear if I was working at the camp or attending it. I do remember a discussion about headphones and music, but even that's a little blurry.

At one point in this dream I was walking through a canyon with a couple of kids and a couple of adults...at another point I was walking up to a registration desk of sorts...at another point I was recalling driving up Casper Mountain (in Wyoming). That's where I went to Girl Scout camp in grade school. Yeah. Crazy that I was thinking about it...even crazier that I went...but that's another story...

The dream ended with a bunch of people sitting around in chairs, and as I walked into the chair area - seems like they were outside to start with - a bunch of people started moving around so that I could sit together with the people I walked in with, but I had no interest in that and sat on the end of the row of chairs. That's when Mr. Green (Mr. Austin Green?) showed up. He slid down next to me and we started talking and laughing. Laughing hysterically. I have no idea what we were talking about to start with but then we were on a train, still sitting in the chairs and were mocking the people around us who were suddenly transformed into drunken idiots. Seriously. 

And then I woke up...and now I sorta want to watch this movie: This Time Around.

No comments:

Post a Comment