Monday, September 13, 2010

In my dreams, Todd Carey has blond highlights and I wear a wedding dress


Yeah, so, I had another one of those totally random dreams where the parts were completely disconnected from each other. I do remember that I fell asleep watching The Big Chill so maybe that has something to do with the crazy? It's possible I'm just crazy.


Part I - Todd Carey

So, in the dream, I was visiting Todd at his house...more like an apartment...and actually, I think it was his mom's house/apartment. Not that I have any sort of idea what type of residence Todd or his mom live in...but I digress. Anyway...there were Christmas decorations everywhere, but it wasn't Christmas; not even close to Christmas actually, and I thought it was odd. I sat down in a recliner chair, and Todd's mom was on a couch. And she was very sad, like some tragedy had occurred, but I wasn't sure what. Then Todd came in and his hair had blond highlights - not a good look to be honest. And he was sad too. And I felt bad, but I didn't know what to say. No words were spoken and then the scene morphed.



Part II - Wedding Dress

In this part of the dream, I was in a bedroom, and was wearing an orange dress, but put on a wedding dress over it and was dancing around the room with my dad. I'm not sure if we were practicing for a dance or what, but it was strange, and I didn't seem to be enjoying it. The scene shifted, and I remember there was a cat on the bed, near a box of stuff, and then there was a lot of stuff on the bed...and it seemed like I was supposed to be doing something with it. Then I stepped out, then back, and the stuff was gone with the exception of one box. And in the box was a garter, and I was in the wedding dress again, still over the orange dress. And I just sat down with the box and the garter and wondered what was supposed to happen next.

Seriously. What is wrong with my brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment