Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Still not the only one that's crazy...

Another friend of mine that regularly reads this blog shared a crazy dream she had...and so naturally, I'm going to share it with you...so read on for the crazy dream goodness brought to you by Jenna (reprinted with permission from the email she sent me last week)...

I had a dream about you last night. Well... you weren't in it, but you were there indirectly. You see, I was a trainer for Adobe, teaching people how to make PDFs accessible. I had my cool sweater with the Adobe logo on it and my laptop and projector in a little rolling bag, all set to go out to customer sites and teach classes. I drove over to CSUEB and fought through the whole parking thing and then rolled my bag into this building. Inside the building there was a reception desk, but no one was around. I figured I was a bit early, so I waited. Eventually, two women came walking in talking and chatting. One of them was that lawyer Kim from Drop Dead Diva, and she sat down in the receptionist's chair. She totally ignored me and kept talking to her friend about where they went for lunch. So I'm standing there looking at her. Finally, finally she looks over at me and I say, "I'm here to see Carrie." Then she gives me this "look" and says, "Why don't you give her a call and let her know you're here?" WHAT? I can't BELIEVE this woman is being so snippy with me. As politely as I can, I ask her, "Aren't you the receptionist?" but she just gives me that "look" again. Just as I'm turning around to pull out my cell phone... I woke up. Thought you'd get a laugh out of it.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that thinks Kim on DDD is evil. Thanks for sharing Jenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment