Thursday, March 18, 2010

In my dreams, I work with Rick Castle

That's right. Last night, I dreamed I worked with Rick Castle, you know, Nathan Fillion's character on the show Castle? Yeah. That's right. And frankly, despite his overall awesomeness, it was not a pleasant job. I can't be sure, but I don't think I was the Kate character, but I was very detective like. And there was blood. And dead bodies. And we were in some sort of old farmhouse with a huge kitchen. And pretty much the whole dream was wandering through this house finding blood and then something/someone dead. And then at one point, we were at a basketball game and people were serving us food. 

OMG, I'm completely cracked!!

But if a job opens up where I'm required to wander around a house with Nathan Fillion all day? I'm totally in.

2 comments:

  1. I know him from Desperate Housewives...funny that Dana Delaney will be guest starring (or has just recently guest starred) on this show since they played husband and wife on Desperate Housewives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agreee! he is dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete