Friday, March 26, 2010

In my dreams, I'm friends with Green Day


So, here's what happens when you fall asleep watching the Green Day biography on, well, you know, The Biography Channel...

My friend Marianne was having a party for me, and there were going to be about 30 people, but then the number of folks doubled to 60...I have no idea why. So I'm at this hotel where there's a large pool, waiting for my friend and this party to start. I have no idea what the party is for, just that she wanted to have it for me - thanks Marianne! You rock!!

So, I'm sitting there with some other friends, I think Jill was there but can't remember any others, by the pool, watching lots of, well, let's just say it, very good looking guys, play in the water. I believe America Ferrera (a.k.a. Ugly Betty) was there, and she was also my friend, which was cool. She went swimming I think. And then, out of nowhere, there's Billie Joe Armstrong and the rest of the band, just hanging out, talking to me. And they're so excited to be the surprise guest at this party. So they're only talking to me because apparently I'm the only one that knows they're the surprise guest.

We're just sitting by the pool, hanging out, and then it morphs into them practicing in the bathroom - huge bathroom by the way. And wow, they totally rock! So I watch them practice and then we're back at the pool, and there are other people around, but for some reason, they don't know I'm sitting there with Green Day. 

And then Billie Joe high fives me. And then I woke up. And now I just want to go back to sleep and hang with the band some more. Dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment