Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where is my bag?

So I flew to Chicago last night, and amazingly, my plane landed early. AWESOME. I made my way from the gate to Nuts on Clark where I procured an obscene amount of popcorn, then made my way to baggage claim. Upon arrival, along with 327 other people, I stood mesmerized in front of the monitors looking for my flight to determine where I should go stand and wait for my brand new red bag to begin circling. And so I located my flight, and it said it had arrived, but there was no baggage claim posted yet. So I waited. And then I called my mom. And then I waited, and still, nothing was posted. Finally I just decided to go down to the 3-4 Southwest baggage claim areas and just watch for the flight to appear on one of the boards. And it wasn't there. And so I waited. And waited some more. And still, the San Jose flight wasn't showing up. And then the flight number showed up, but it said it was from Ontario, but I went to stand by the carousel anyway.

And then I remembered that I flew out of Oakland...not San Jose...

No comments:

Post a Comment